|GE’s Jenbacher gas engine division is a manufacturer of gas-fueled reciprocating engines, packaged generator sets, and cogeneration units for power generation. GE’s Jenbacher gas engines range in power from 0.25 to 9.5 MW, and run on either natural gas or a variety of other gases (e.g., biogas, landfill gas, coal mine gas, sewage gas, combustible industrial waste gases). GE’s Jenbacher gas engine division also focuses on technical excellence in waste-heat-to-electricity generation in small-scale applications. Our Heat Recovery Solutions business developed an innovative 125 KW heat recovery generator, which recovers the waste heat from various types of engines and biomass boilers and uses it as fuel to produce electricity with zero environmental emissions.
A broad range of commercial, industrial, and municipal customers use Jenbacher products for on-site generation of power, heat, and cooling. Additionally a full range of services is offered. Patented combustion systems, engine controls, and monitoring enable Jenbacher power generation plants to meet stringent emission standards while offering high levels of efficiency, durability, and reliability. GE’s Jenbacher product team has its headquarters, main production facilities, and more than 1,400 of its 2,000 worldwide employees located in Jenbach, Austria. GE also operates two regional gas engine assembly facilities in Hangzhou, China, and in Veresegyhaz, Hungary and its Heat Recovery Solution facility is located in Stuart, Florida.
For over a half century, GE Jenbacher gas engine business has led in the development and production of gas-fueled reciprocating engines, packaged generator sets, and cogeneration units for the efficient generation of power and heat. GE’s gas engines are designed for stationary, continuous duty operation and Known for their high efficiencies, low emissions, durability, and high reliability.Features & Benefits
GE’s gas engines feature:
• Long service intervals, maintenance-friendly engine design, and low fuel consumption
• Prolonged life of all engine components, even when using polluted fuel gases such as landfill gas
• Operational safety and availability with our control and monitoring systems
• A broad range of commercial, industrial, and municipal uses
• Optimized control, monitoring, and information management systems, specifically designed for GE’s gas engines
• A patented, lean mixture combustioncontrol to minimize exhaust gas emissions while maintaining stable engine operation